Free to a good home (UK) - bits!

James james at machineroom.info
Wed Apr 30 16:20:05 CDT 2008

> I would be interested in any 50-pin SCSI disks, especially any that are 1.09
> GB or less (can't remember the exact figure for sure but thereabouts) and
> any larger 50-pin SCSI disk that are no more than one inch in height.
>
> Regards
>
> Rob

Hi Rob, I just checked and the smallest I have is around 2GB. However, I
do have a few slim 50 pin disks. I'll list the numbers so you can check
suitability:

4 * Seagate ST32171N (2GB)
1 * Seagate ST32272N (2GB)
4 * IBM DCAS-34330 (4GB)

Let me know if you'd like any of these and you can either collect
(Southampton) or I'll ship them if you cover the costs.

Cheers,
James