IBM Powerstation 320h

jim s jws at jwsss.com
Mon Aug 4 00:14:19 CDT 2008

be sure to ask for cables too.  the serial cables are the same as RT
ones, but are not Dsub cables.  also whatever passes for video would be
good.  you should be able to use ps2 mouse and kb if you dont get those
though.

You can start and run this completely serially, with no video, so don't
pass on it for that reason.  not a real fun way to run it, but it will
run aix via serial just fine.

jim