Make a $12 C64! (Beating a dead horse!)

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 5 14:42:34 CDT 2008

At 12:10 PM -0700 8/5/08, Christian Liendo wrote:
>Ethernet hardware/software for the C64
>http://home.ica.net/~leifb/commodore/ethernet.html
>
>I just think that this would be a quicker solution.
>
>Or everyone can donate their C64s, but I doubt the power supplies
>will survive.

Ethernet would seriously add to the cost of such a device.  This
thing has to be striped down to the bare minimum.  Granted mass
production would reduce costs, so that it wouldn't cost the small
fortune I paid to get Ethernet on my C64, but it would still raise
the price.

Something of far more use is a CF adapter.

Zane