HP 5036A microprocessor lab - searching for copy of "Practical Microprocessors"

simon_coleby at agilent.com simon_coleby at agilent.com
Fri Aug 8 05:36:12 CDT 2008

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I guessed this would be the situation. I do not have access to the needed equipment or experience in OCR/scanning to make a good job of this, even if I had a copy.
Way back in the early eighties when Agilent was Hewlett-Packard, I used this kit for training, and well remember the manual. Annoyingly, I think we must have thrown our copy away during an office move many years ago.

Ah well, I'll keep checking e-Bay.

Cheers, and thanks again for your efforts.
Simon Coleby.