Flat Packs (Forgotten PC History)

Scanning steven.alan.canning at verizon.net
Sat Aug 9 19:26:38 CDT 2008

Mine were like Chuck's and always ceramic but could be black or gray and
always had gold leads. Mostly TTL and some 4000 Series CMOS. They conformed
to MIL-STD-1835C and cost a lot. If you want to see the progression in
packaging of ICs from 1960 forward check out;
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~wylie/ICs/monolith.htm

Best regards, Steven