Terak 8510 system on eBay (# 300248208909)

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 15:13:08 CDT 2008

> Of the half-dozen I have in the office basement - erhmmm - computer museum,
> none power-up any longer.  I've resisted the urge to board-swap, waiting

I assume you have at least tried re-seating the boards (a suprisingly
common cause of problems in my experiece) and checked all the PSU rails.

I've never seen a Terak, BTW. I'd like to, but it appears they don't
exist in the UK...

> for the moment when Tony clones himself to properly debug and repair
> all antique computers across the globe.

Hmmm.. Years ago I wished my brain had an RS232 port... These days, I
guess I'd want SCSI, or USB, or something. If I could back up all my
classic computer related thoughts/(human) memories, I would. And I'd
release them...