PCB Artwork for DEC card edge fingers

Jim Brain brain at jbrain.com
Tue Aug 12 21:48:24 CDT 2008

Guy Sotomayor wrote:
>> You can even export the component libraries and translate those, if
>> you are determined enough.  But I always found it easier to just use
>> Eagle :-).
Although I can understand the "FLOSS purists" shunning the app for
philosophical reasons, I find it's a nice tool.  While there are
arguably better GUIs out there for the price, the amount of libraries
for EAGLE seems to dwarf the other CAD options.  And, since I've already
learned the GUI, I find there's little incentive to go to another tool.

To keep it on topic, it would seem there are far worse things in life
than having the DEC card edge connector in EAGLE.

Jim