Paper Tape Reader

M H Stein dm561 at torfree.net
Wed Aug 13 10:29:10 CDT 2008

----------Original Message:
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:48:09 -0600
From: "B M" <iamvirtual at gmail.com>
Subject: Paper Tape Reader

Does anyone know of a source for a [relatively] cheap paper tape
reader suitable for reading standard DEC paper tapes?  I have several
paper tapes from a PDP-11/20 that I would like to read, and of course,
share  :-).  Something like the OP-80 from Oliver Engineering would be
suitable.

Thanks.

--barrym

I've got 4 or 5 different models of PPT readers (and some perfs), but
none quite as simple as the OP-80 and they'd all require some custom
interfacing; what's [relatively] cheap ???

Contact me off-list if interested; thanks.

mike