Paper Tape Reader

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Wed Aug 13 10:57:20 CDT 2008

There is a design one kicking around on Epay somewhere that hooks up to a
parallel port (I believe) but no mechanics. Seller claims you can pull tape
through with no drop outs. Sorry cant find the link at the moment but will
have a hunt around for it.

Looks very similar to the Oliver Engineering OP-80 but the pcb's were
properly finished with green resist and silk screens, also had test tapes.
Looks like a simple design must be relatively simple to replicate.

Mike.