Bernoulli Box controller?

Josh Dersch derschjo at msu.edu
Fri Aug 15 01:47:07 CDT 2008

I picked up a very old Iomega Bernoulli Box (labeled on the rear as "The
Bernoulli Box," on the front as "Iomega Cartridge Disk Subsystem"),
model CDS-PC/20.  The chassis basically looks like a knockoff of the
original IBM PC, even down to the red on/off switch on the rear right.
Got a few 10mb cartridges with it, but no controller.

Anyone have a PC controller for this thing they don't need?  Any advice
for cleaning it out before I try to load any cartridges?

Thanks,
Josh