Xerox 820-II

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 07:00:23 CDT 2008

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, James Fogg wrote:

> On Thursday 14 August 2008 01:29:32 pm Steven Hirsch wrote:
>> Does anyone in the northeast have a working Xerox 820-II system they'd
>> like to part with?  I have a line on one out West, but the shipping is
>> going to be murderous.

> Just a guess here, this wouldn't happen to be for running a micrographics
> machine, would it? A TDC Docuscan?

No.  This would be for my vintage computer collection.  I have a couple of
Corvus flat-cable drive interfaces for Xerox 820 and recently unearthed
the software as well.  Now, if I can get a working 820 my "network of the
past" will gain another dimension.

Never heard of either micrographics or TDC Docuscan.  What are they?

Steve