Bernoulli Box controller?

Rich Alderson RichA at vulcan.com
Fri Aug 15 13:13:27 CDT 2008

From: Chuck Guzis
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 10:53 AM

> On 15 Aug 2008 at 9:15, Jason T wrote:

>> Hey, I received one of these recently as well.  Also no
>> controller card.  I'd be happy just to know the model# so I
>> can hunt one down later on.

> Isn't the 20 MB Bernoulli Box a SCSI device?  ISTR that you
> could plug the thing into a Mac.  I've got a PC2B controller
> here (with male DC37 connector) that came with my BB dual 90
> drive and it's a SCSI controller, albeit pertty primitive,
> for certain.

The original Macintosh-compatible Bernoulli Box hooked to the
external floppy interface, and was available in 10MB and 20MB.
SCSI didn't come to the Mac until the SE, as I remember things.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson                                     RichA at vulcan.com
Server Engineer, PDPplanet Project                (206) 342-2239
Vulcan, Inc., 505 5th Avenue S, Seattle, WA 98104 (206) 465-2916 cell