Bernoulli Box controller?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Aug 15 18:53:30 CDT 2008

On 15 Aug 2008 at 16:25, Fred Cisin wrote:

> ISTR that there was some legal action against them for bad/nonexistent
> "tech support".

Wasn't the stock also the object of a "pump and dump" scheme?  (I
invested in Lernaut & Hauspie at about the same time, but got out
before the stock crashed.)

While you can still find drivers for some of the Ditto stuff on the
Iomega web site, the Bernoulli gear is a no-go on their web site and
ftp--other than mentioning that they made the stuff A Long Time Ago.
Come to think of it, that's pretty significant in itself.  I can
remember getting the response "We made that?" all too often from
other firms.

Cheers,
Chuck