Aztec C museum...

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at usap.gov
Fri Aug 15 19:08:36 CDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 01:24:33PM -0700, Gene Buckle wrote:
> http://www.aztecmuseum.ca/
>
> Very cool. :)

Cool indeed, but I have to say that back in the day, I was a Lattice C
user on the Amiga and thought it was a pain to have to "port" project
from one compiler to another on the same platform (different 'make'
environments, plus for system code, Manx/Aztec C users on the Amiga
frequently used inline assembler in a way that wasn't easy to migrate
to something friendly to the Lattice compiler - one case in point was
that I never did get a user-written 5.25" driver ported over to Lattice
to do some fiddling with RX50 diskettes).

I'm not saying it was a bad compiler by any means, just different enough
from the one I had to be a pain.

-ethan

--
Ethan Dicks, A-333-S     Current South Pole Weather at 16-Aug-2008 at 00:00 Z
South Pole Station

Ethan.Dicks at usap.gov            http://penguincentral.com/penguincentral.html