looking for Motorola PowerStack manuals, info, Any model

g-wright at att.net g-wright at att.net
Sat Aug 16 01:37:40 CDT 2008

 I  think all of the Power Stack   computers  by Motorola  where Power PC
systems.  I have 2  AViiON's here  which where 88k.  (Of coarse quit large)

The Power Stack systems I have are in a desktop case with PC type mother
board with a PPC processor, SCSI, Ethernet and video all built in . Either lower
profile, mini tower or something that looks like a Bose radio. The desk top systems
look just like a PC with PCI slots. If it was not for the Motorola  emblem on them ,
they look just like another PC.  These use AIX or NT for a OS.  Of coarse  there
are all of the Unix clones also.

All of the 88k  Motorola systems  I have are MVME  based and use a standard MVME
rack.

I could be wrong, but just going off of what is here.  Manuals are lacking  on most of  these
systems.

- jerry

Jerry Wright
g-wright at att.net