[personal] Re: WTB: DEC PC04 Paper Tape Reader/Punch

Mike Hatch mike at brickfieldspark.org
Tue Aug 19 04:42:57 CDT 2008

By obviously I meant the usually found ones are 12V.
6V can be obtained, older volkswagens etc, lorries, coaches have a lot of
24V, but some have moved upto 48V and I've heard of some 72V rails in
commercial vehicles although rare.

The readers we had were very particular about the filament, it had to be
straight and even, any kinks, bright spots or different filament styles
would not work reliably.

Mike

Web - www.soemtron.org
Email - mike at soemtron.org