Book offer

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 12:11:01 CDT 2008

I have sitting here in front of me a book,  "Assembler for COBOL Programmers",
by one Hank Murphy.  "MVS" and "VM" also appear on the cover.  Copyright date
is 1991.  ISBN and other whatnot or more details available on request.

I have *no* interest in this at all.  Cover my postage and maybe a little
extra would be nice,  and you can take it off my hands.

Feel free to forward this post to other places where there might be some
interest...

-
M Dakin