HUGE amount of documentation - FREE

Tim Deaton timdeaton at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 14:03:01 CDT 2008

I have documentation on terminals, monitors, motherboards, add-in cards and all kinds of stuff I collected over 20 years of systems integration work (1977-1997). FAR too much to list or categorize.

About 300#

I do not want to see it go to waste. Anyone who will make a good home for it can have it at no cost other than you have to come get it or arrange to have it picked up.

Located in Shelbyville, Indiana (Indianapolis SMSA)

PLEASE come get this and give it a good home. I am long retired and need my basement office space!  I have already give away TRUCKLOADS of hardware and software...all that remains is this documentation.

Tim Deaton