Free Linux and OpenOffice - even if your email address doesn't

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Sun Aug 31 17:10:24 CDT 2008

> and there is NO WAY on
> this earth any minutely-responsible IT
> department is going to run ANYTHING unsupported in a production
> environment,

Both Linux and Windoze (and even Mac) are used in digital sweat shops

Yesterday morning, when I went to work, there was a different model HPaq
on my desk.  I don't even have "admistrator rights" on that machine!
If I carry my own machine, and only use theirs as a terminal, I frankly
don't CARE what software platform they pick.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com