Open source, stand alone, ASCII terminal project

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Wed Dec 3 11:18:38 CST 2008

> PS: while the wrong list, Bob have many people finished the PDP/8
> front panel
> PCB's? I don't plan to since I am going to scoff the switches for a 18
> bit cpld
> cpu I am designing.

Does this mean you have a SBC6120 kit lying around. I could think of a
few that would buy it from you :) Me included if you have the nice front
panel.

Also, closer related to the topic. I've just laid my hands on a Minec
1000, a pretty awesome terminal depicted here:

http://flickr.com/photos/zachetus/535850501/

and described here:

http://groups.google.fi/group/comp.terminals/msg/3c973de6e6e0be06

The form factor rocks! Any new terminal I would build would resemble the
Minec as much as possible.

Regards,
Pontus.