New home sought for a PDP-11

Bob Adamson bob at theadamsons.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 08:40:48 CST 2008

Hi Gordon, I mailed you off list but no reply hence this posting.
I'm interested in your pdp11 if you still have it available.
I have a couple of pdp8s but I'd rather like a small 11 also. Like many on
here I was once a DEC systems manager and I've a soft spot for these older
machines.
I live not so far away in Fife by the way.

Bob