9 DEC H-500 Trainers on Epay

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 02:51:07 CST 2008

On 12/14/08, Paxton Hoag <innfoclassics at gmail.com> wrote:
> Spotted on ebay...
>  DEC H-500 computer logic trainers.
>
>  I thiink it is a reasonable price and there is the chance to make an
>  offer. Front panels look PDP-8 vintage.

The switches are the same style as the -8/i.

>  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200279483013

Thanks for pointing this out.  I've had the student handbook since I
was in Jr. High (a gift from my step-dad's mother who was a school
teacher), and have wanted the logic trainer since.  One of the last
ones I was considering buying was $175-$200, and I couldn't afford it.
 These are, IMO, quite reasonable.

As of my purchase, there are 6 left.

One issue, though... I don't see any plug-in wires in the photo nor do
I expect any will arrive with the unit.  Does anyone have any idea
what they originally looked like?  Lengths?  Pin type/size?  I'm
anticipating having to hand-make a bunch of these.

-ethan