Weird cardset - any ideas?

Ian King IanK at vulcan.com
Fri Dec 26 11:07:42 CST 2008

My bad on that "FPGA".  I got out my 'serious' reading glasses, looked at it more closely and it's a Z180 processor.  There's a lot of connectivity on these boards, so it makes sense they could have been part of a POS system: serial lines to communicate with the terminals.

These are really well made boards, and about half the chips are socketed.  -- Ian