Tandy TRS-80 Model 4

Mr. Sub Micron nanoman at stny.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 22:30:03 CST 2008

What about Neolube?

http://www.newmantools.com/chemicals/neolube1pds.htm

Neolube No. 1 is a dry film, conductive lubricant, used extensively
at nuclear power generating plants and other nuclear facilities as an
anti seize compound, thread lubricant and for lubricating moving
parts and rubbing surfaces.

The composition of this material is 99% pure furnace graphite
particles, a thermoplastic resin and  isopropanol.  The material has
excellent radiation resistance and high chemical purity.  The thin,
non corrosive film of Neolube No. 1 prevents seizing, fretting,
galling and resists abrasion.  It is easy to apply by spray, dip or
brush and has excellent adhesion after a fast air dry.  The dry film
of Neolube No. 1 will not migrate and it is non freezable.

I have found Neolube in hardware stores.

Nanoman.