making backups of IRIX media

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 11:39:25 CST 2008

yuck a couple of years ago someone offered to load up
a hard drive with IRIX if I sent them one. He also
offered to put a demo version of, uh, trying to
remember, 100% Alcohol or something like that on it.
It was, TTBOMK, a cd-burning program. Hope that helps.
 I never took advantage. Some really kewell fellow on
the list sent me a whole bloomin box of IRIX warez.
Sealed and all. Hot diggity.