a link for AT & T 6300 gurus - MicroChannel ADF files

scheefj at netscape.net scheefj at netscape.net
Tue Feb 5 18:40:33 CST 2008

Chris and all,

This site as a potential treasure trove for people collecting
MicroChannel machines. There is a directory with what looks to be a
couple hundred "ADAPTER DESCRIPTION FILES (ADFS)" for cards from many
different manufacturers (not just NCR/ATT). My limited understanding is
that the appropriate *.adf file is required to install any MicroChannel
adapter card. I point this out because of the occasional plea from
someone looking for such files.

Jim