Facit 9911 2.5" floppy drive

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Feb 6 18:10:25 CST 2008

Folks,

I've had this for ages and it's about time I found out what it is and what
it connected to. It's (as the subject says) a Facit 2.5" floppy drive with a
label underneath that says 'FACIT Sweden, code 9258 04 00-00'. I got it with
a box of bagged microfloppies and it has a huge connector cable off it
ending in an interface module that's about 7" long bearing the legend 'for
use with Option Adapter 9910'

Google's turned up nothing, anyone know about this wee device?

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator