Request: HP200LX for a great guy in USA

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sat Feb 9 01:05:18 CST 2008

At 11:37 PM -0600 2/8/08, Jim Leonard wrote:
>Alexandre Souza wrote:
>>
>>someone who did a program that most of us used in DOS is CRAZY for having one
>
>Okay, that *sentence* is driving me crazy.  If you can't name the
>author or program could you at least name the family of program?
>Was it an... editor?  Programming tool/compiler?  Graphic viewer?
>Come on, throw us a bone...

You also?

He said "File Manager", and without a doubt the one DOS program I
couldn't live without back then was "QFILER" (QF.EXE).  Looks like
the newest copy I have is version 3.2B3.  So my question is, is the
person he's talking about Kenn Flee?  Wow!  I just Googled Kenn Flee,
and while it looks like I actually have the most recent DOS version,
there is a Win95 version...
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/3238/

The other "couldn't live without" program for me was the "Direct
Access" Menu software, from "5th Generation Software".  Both are
actually still sitting in a directory on my G5 PowerMac (which
obviously can't run them).

Zane