80C32 emulation?

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:42:19 CST 2008

> From: gordonjcp at gjcp.net
---snip---

> The only thing is, a simple disassembly of the ROM leads nowhere,
> possibly because the contents are scrambled in some way. I suspect but
> haven't been able to prove that some of the lower address bits are
> flipped, possibly to avoid routing problems on the board.

Hi
 It should be relatively easy to trace the board to see if
there are any swapped address lines. Most circuits at most
have an address latch to catch the multiplexed address and
then go to the 80C32. As I recall most used a 74LS373 to
latch half addresses. The other half would be directly connected
to the 80C32.
Dwight