Heath ET-3400 Trainer Simulator SW

Scanning steven.alan.canning at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 16:26:43 CST 2008

Dave,

He's probably a starving student like we were at one time and doesn't have a
lot of disposable cash. And beer is expensive.

I sent him the "free" simulator. An ET-3400A un-built kit just sold for $355
on Ebay ! The " A" has 1024 bytes of RAM vs 256.

I think your price is off by about a factor of 10 based on what I've seen.
If you find one that cheap ( $10 - $20 ) I'll buy it !

Best regards, Steven