Yamaha CX5 stash on eBay

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Tue Feb 12 18:29:33 CST 2008

On Monday 11 February 2008 19:14, Chris M wrote:
> you won't have any competition from me at least :(
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Yamaha-MSX-CX5M-FD-05-Drives-Discs-in-Original-Box_W0QQ
>itemZ180214231906QQihZ008QQcategoryZ4193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewIte

I have one of those,  and the CX5 that it goes with,  and some other goodies
like a cartridge that acts as a disk exerciser.  That one was handy,  as the
interface took a standard 34-wire ribbon cable.  It's been ages since I fired
that thing up,  though,  and I'm not sure if it even still works.  Kind of a
nifty machine,  though.

-
M Dakin