MSX Joystick

Syd Bolton sbolton at bfree.on.ca
Thu Feb 14 07:02:55 CST 2008

I see the pinouts online but haven't checked to
> see if it's compatible with a standard Atari type joystick.
>Sure it is!
> Interesting how MSX devices are unknown here...They are so popular in
>Brazil!

That's just how it goes! OK second part of my question then: what about the
mouse? What other more easily obtainable mouse would work on the MSX
machine?  Commodore made mice with 9-pin connectors for the C64 but I doubt
it would work or the Amiga one .... and of course, the "serial" mouse from a
PC I would expect won't work as well.

Or....I guess more easily does anyone out there have an MSX compatible mouse
they'd like to sell me for the museum? Thanks

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:00 PM