EPROM programmer

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 14 17:32:57 CST 2008

> Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:02:24 -0600
> From: Jim Brain <brain at jbrain.com>
> Subject: EPROM programmer
> To: Classic Computer Talk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
> What do other people use for eprom programming?  I see a slew
> of Willem
> programmers, but I don't understand why there are so many
> variants.  A
> bummer is that they all use the Paallel Port, as far as I can tell.
>
> Jim

I ended up getting the True-USB Willem programmer(GQ-3X) Pack PRO from
MCUMall and am quite happy with it. Service and support has been pretty
good. Not Data I/O by any means but seems to be a pretty good value. USB
interface is very convenient.

http://www.mcumall.com/comersus/store/comersus_dynamicIndex.asp

Jack

Checked by AVG Free Edition.