M88k MVME Lot for sale - any common interest

Matti Nummi mnusa2 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:30:32 CST 2008

Hi All,

There is a big lot of Motorola 88000 boards for sale at eBay 300198415832.
Unfortunatelly it is an USA only sale.
Normally these go dirt cheap to resellers for spares with huge price tags (easily starting higher than 1k$).
Is there anybody interested to share this deal and ship my part to Europe/Finland.
I will pay pmy art and the shipping of course.
I'm really interested in 4 processor modules, which seem quite rare (and I have none).

BR,
Matti