MINDSET buffs...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Feb 21 14:20:48 CST 2008

I just checked this out at Weirdstuff - Two brand new MINDSET systems
with what looks like every accessory ever made for the critter,
including O/S, development software, documentation, the original
boxes, etc.

See: http://images.weirdstuff.com/full/Bay2.jpg

Here's information on how to bid (sealed bid auction):

1. The auction closes on 2/25/2008 at 6PM.
2. The Minimum bid is $26 per lot.
3. Winning bidders will be notified on following day by 12:00 PM.
4. Material must be paid for and picked up the same week.
5. Pickup times are 9:30 AM to 6PM, Monday through Saturday. 11AM-5PM
   on Sunday. If you are not local to the S.F. Bay Area, shipping is
   available.
6. Lots are sold AS-IS.

The Lot number for the MINDSETs is: #23
You can FAX your Bid to: 408-743-5655

NOTE: I am associated with Weirdstuff only as a client (someone who
buys stuff from them). I am not a collector of MINDSET gear, but
after seeing it in the bid sale, I felt that some folks on the list
would probably find this an interesting lot.

Cheers,
Lyle
--
Lyle Bickley