E-Mail-Adress

J. David Bryan jdbryan at acm.org
Thu Feb 21 17:52:05 CST 2008

On 21 Feb 2008 at 17:35, Soenke.Backhaus at FH-Augsburg.D wrote:

> I want to get the information out of 5.1/4"-hp64000-floppys. I'd like
> to store the files at a windows95 or windowsXP-computer(or maybe dos).

I have used Dave Dunfield's ImageDisk program:

  http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/

...to archive HP 64000 diskettes to a PC.  The accompanying IMDU program
will generate a binary dump of the diskette image, which can be used with a
(hex) file browser to view the diskette contents.

Connecting the actual 360K floppy from a 64000 system produced more
reliable results than using the 1.2M floppy that was present in the PC.

                                      -- Dave