Fwd: MINDSET buffs...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Thu Feb 21 19:11:06 CST 2008

Two additional points - based on questions I received regarding the
MINDSET systems:

1. If you are not local, Weirdstuff will ship. If you win the lot,
just tell the person who calls you that you want the lot shipped.

2. I said "Two brand new MINDSET systems" - I should have said
they "look brand new". I have no idea if they are really brand new
or are just in excellent condition...

Lyle