Quad cards in Q-bus

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Feb 21 20:27:22 CST 2008

After seeing the discussion on placement of RLV12 in Q-bus, I got the impression
that some people think that any quad card can be placed in both Q/Q and Q/CD
slots without worry.
That's incorrect. Some quad cards can be placed in either, but there are jumpers
that needs to be set accordingly for the system to work.

Just thought I'd point it out. It's not as easy as ABC.

Oh, and Unibus is really simple as well, despite what people say. :-)

	Johnny
	(Who prefers Unibus)