IMSAI style C&K 7101 switches

Scanning steven.alan.canning at verizon.net
Mon Feb 25 02:35:11 CST 2008

To answer a few questions that have been asked, this part ( 7101 ) is a SPDT
non-momentary switch used in the bus toggle position. The control switches
were the momentary ( P/N 7105 ) of which I unfortunately have none. Hope
this helps and thanks for the questions.

Personally, I like the Black ones better than the red and blue, but that's
just my preference.

Best regards, Steven