IBM 6094 Lighted Programmable Function Keypad - Some Documentation...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Feb 25 14:50:49 CST 2008

I didn't find a lot of information from IBM support on the 6094 - but
I did get some. I have uploaded a old copy of IBM's RS/6000 Graphics
Handbook which describes the IBM 6094 LPFK. The LPFK information is
found in section 4.5.

The good news - in can be attached to a serial port on an RS/6000 or
PC - which means that it shouldn't be difficult to find the protocol
for the critter.

Not a lot of info in the manual - but something is better than
nothing ;-)

You can download a PDF of the manual via anonymous FTP from my
website:

ftp://bickleywest.com/IBM6094

Lyle
--