8/S Replica

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:19:53 CST 2008

regarding switches, have a look at my "homebrew pdp8/e" on my
website (www.pdp-11.nl) in the "my projects" folder.
Btw, Vince had a hand in this project too!  :-)
I don't think you can go for smaller switches, unless you have
really tiny fingers ... The width of the paddles of these switches
is approx 8 mm. Smaller would be too difficult to use.
- Henk