Decmate collectors?

Curt @ Atari Museum curt at atarimuseum.com
Wed Jan 2 14:09:11 CST 2008

Hi,

   Are there any DecMate collectors on the list?    I have a really
excellent shape Decmate (VT100 case) and before putting it onto Ebay I
wanted to see if I could keep it to more of a fixed audience of serious
classic computing collectors and not just have it out onto Ebay to go to
someone who may have a passing fancy, then stick it into a closet or
trash it.

   I bought this about 2 years ago, it was mixed in with a couple of
VT100's and while its a great system, I'm only into MV 4000's and 11/7x0's

Email me off-list if interested.

Curt