Word Perfect 3.0?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Jan 6 01:32:36 CST 2008

I've got some document files from 1984 that were created on a PC.
Although I'm not certain about the program used to create them, they
certainly look internally like Word Perfect (256 bytes of 00, a few
binary bits and then a block of FFs, followed by text blocks).  My
conversion packages (RDocX and WordPort) only go back to WP 4.1 and
while they accept the files as Word Perfect, don't convert them
properly.

Does anyone have a suitable vintage copy of WP for DOS that might
handle these things?

Thanks,
Chuck