Fwd: [alt.sys.pdp8] LINC-8 on Wikipedia

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Wed Jan 9 23:07:34 CST 2008

On Wednesday 09 January 2008 21:44, Richard wrote:
> This message has been forwarded from Usenet.  To reply to the
> original author, use the email address from the forwarded message.
>
>    Date:  Thu, 10 Jan 2008 02:56:30 +0100
>  Groups:  alt.sys.pdp8
>    From:  Bjarni Juliusson <bjarni at update.uu.se>
>     Org:  Update Computer Club
> Subject:  LINC-8 on Wikipedia
>      Id:  <fm3u1f$mp9$1 at Tempo.Update.UU.SE>
> ========
> I created an article on Wikipedia about the LINC-8 and put what little
> information I could find into it. It would be great if some of you
> people could check it for errors and perhaps provide some citations.

There's a fair amount of info in some of that stuff I read a while back,  I
forget who pointed me at it or where I found it,  but googling "C. Gordon
Bell" should come up with it -- two pdf books,  totaling about 1500 pages
worth.  The second (bigger) one had a bunch of info in there about that
machine,  as I recall.  As well as a bunch of others,  for those who are
feeling ambitious.  :-)

(I'm not,  currently.)

-
M Dakin