Atari SM124 and Composite Video

Pete Edwards stimpy.u.idiot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:18:05 CST 2008

Hi All,

I have an Atari SM124 mono monitor with the crazy 13pin DIN plug.
My investigations via google suggest it will take composite video on
pin 2 - anyone know if that's right, and if so, could I use it with
this  Superboard II I've just been asked to revive? I'm assuming here
the TV modulator on the Superboard takes a composite input, slap me if
I'm wrong.
Does anyone have a source for the female 13pin connectors, outside of
gutting an ST?

Cheers,
Pete

--
Pete Edwards
"Prediction is very difficult, especially if it's about the future" - Niels Bohr