IMSAI C&K Switches (was Looking for IMSAI 8080 CP-A Schematic)

CRC technobug at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 10:32:37 CST 2008

> On Jan 5, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Roy J. Tellason wrote:
>

>> On Saturday 05 January 2008 03:50, David Griffith wrote:
>>
>> And while we're on the subject of Imsai,  does anybody have part
>> numbers handy
>> for those switches?  I have several that are broken to replace.
>>

> They are made by C & K.  The 2-position ones are P/N 7101 and the
> momentary are P/N 7105.  You can order them from www.IMSAI.net for
> between $11.00 and 12.00 a piece.

Wandering through my inventory I came across a couple of dozen P/N
7101 SPDT (shown: <http://elipsoid.home.comcast.net/~elipsoid/
IMG_5567.JPG>). It appears that these switches have the attachment
for paddles, but are missing said ingredient. However, there are
lebenty-leben varieties of these switches (see: <http://
www.ittcannon.com/media/pdf/catalogs/Leaf/7000toggle.pdf>).

Are these the switches used in the IMSAI and if so how many per unit?

	CRC