stuff needs rescue in Pasadena California

David Griffith dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu
Sat Jan 12 11:24:02 CST 2008

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008, David Griffith wrote:

> Here are the highlights:
>
> * A mostly full set of Byte Magazine.
> * First and second year of PC Magazine.
> * An Altair with a homebrewed front panel.
> * Several PCjr keyboards still in boxes.
> * An external 8-inch floppy drive.

update:

 * Rather than just PCjr keyboards, whole PCjrs have been found.
 * An ADM3 terminal of some sort has been found.

I've just been informed that the creampuffs of this lot may/will be stored
for later, but everything else must be gone by Monday.  Email me ASAP or
if you have my phone number, use that and I'll get you hooked up.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi at cs.csubak.edu