Interesting search on Flickr (really it is on topic)

jim s jwstephens at msm.umr.edu
Sun Jan 20 06:33:34 CST 2008

I didn't realize I had a lot of time to kill tonight and put in
"interdata" into flickr.com's search.  It hits photos taken at a 2005
reunion which apparently was for     Interdata, Perkin Elmer, and
Concurrent ex employees.

Probably from someone on this list, though the name didn't ring a bell.
I won't post it here for privacy's sake in case the people who are
mentioned would like not to be spammed.

There are some nice photos of vintage equipment in the pile, which leads
to other photo collections ...

I have seen others mention lists for Dec equipment as well, but had not
seen Interdata mentioned or searched for.

Jim