IBM RT 6150?

Jeff Brendle brendle at ems.psu.edu
Mon Jan 21 07:33:27 CST 2008

yeah. I remember compiling being a lot more "fun" on those...

And the RT 6152 w/ the crossbow "rt on a MCA card" thing I think
worked with a PS/2 Mod 60 shell. boot began from BIOS on the 286 mobo
and then switched over to complete on the RT card. CompSci here used
to have a pile of them way back in the day. I remember some talk of
using dual crossbows to get a dual CPU fire-breathing monster. well,
you know, at least not slow as molasses