div by 10 on Z80

Roy J. Tellason rtellason at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 00:09:31 CST 2008

On Thursday 24 January 2008 00:30, dwight elvey wrote:
> There are two windows in the Z80 memory that are double accessed
> by both the S100 side and the Z80 side. One window at 1000H for
> buffering while the other is only 16 bytes used for command, parameters
> and status.

I'd be real interested in more details about how they do that.

(Snip)
>  The disk are from the Polymorphic archive and have a lot of valuable
> source, manuals and binaries. As I stated earlier, there is even source
> for their version of BASIC ( not MS ).

Not a big fan of BASIC,  but a non-m$ one would be nice,  I suppose.

Speaking of which,  I remember some Kaypro stuff coming with more than one
kind,  but I don't recall ever running across any docs for those -- anybody
know of any?

-
M Dakin